Friday, April 30, 2010

Musical Maximus

It's been forever since I've posted!! I feel like I failed at my goal for baking... It's been 2 months since I last posted! I started a new job, and I'm just so busy! I used to be able to work from home all the time, and it was such a sweet life. I could watch TV, bake, play video games, and blog all at the same time while on a conference call. Now, I have to commute 1.5 - 2 hours each way to work and actually dress in business casual!! What was I thinking?!

Anyways, during this hiatus, I have gone to England and Barcelona as well as baked a few goodies, but I'll have to post about that stuff later. More importantly, Lisa took this awesome video of Max that I had to share with the world! I feel like it could one of those videos that get passed around to everyone like the youtube videos of a fat cat jumping on and off doors.

My cute <3 of my life:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

What Grinds Momo Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template