Thursday, September 30, 2010

Instax Mini 25

Officially, it is Day 3 of doing my social responsibility for the week, of Vegetarianism. I'm pretty proud of myself. Yesterday, for lunch I had this Singaporean Dosa wrap from Mendocino Farms (my first time there, but I hear their sandwiches are the bob-bomb (Scott Pilgrim reference))! Here it is... I had to use my phone camera, but that's another long story. I opened up the wrap, and as you can see, a big wad of greens!! I was so sad... until I bit into it. OMG it was hella good. The curry and the mango chutney with the lettuce and the soft crisp of the honey wheat tortilla... was so good that I would have ordered it again even if I wasn't a vegetarian (for the week.)!!



For dinner, I had Chinese food! Gosh, I don't know when the last time I ever ordered a vegetarian Chinese dish was.... even the Chinese lady behind the counter gave me a weird look when I ordered the Hunan style Tofu dish....



I am ESPECIALLY proud of myself today, because I had Tofu Steak with veggies over brown rice for lunch. Doesn't that sound UBER healthy???? OMG. If someone ordered this while I was around, I would've thought they were a freaking hipppie.



Ok, so the thing I'm MOST proud of myself EVER this week is.... nothing related to all my accomplishments at work.. but it's the fact that I went to happy hour today with co-workers and without thinking, I ordered the braised short ribs and the slider at Nick and Stef's. Once I ordered it, I realized I couldn't eat it... and I didn't! I passed it off to other people. All I ate were garlic fries. And drank. A lot. Of Dark and Stormies. Probably going to drink more after this post.

Back to the title of this post... look what I got myself for my birthday this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

What Grinds Momo Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template