Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Beatles Rockband



Quite possibly the most obvious and awesomest idea ever! On sale in-stores at Microcenter for only $39.99! Nice, since it just released yesterday and is normally $59.99.

Song list:

Please Please Me (1963)
    I Saw Her Standing There
    Boys
    Do You Want to Know a Secret?
    Twist and Shout
With the Beatles (1963)
    I Wanna Be Your Man
A Hard Day's Night (1964)
    A Hard Day's Night
    Can't Buy Me Love
Beatles For Sale (1964)
    Eight Days a Week
Help! (1965)
    Ticket to Ride
Rubber Soul (1965)
    Drive My Car
    I'm Looking Through You

    If I Needed Someone
Revolver (1966)
    Taxman
    Yellow Submarine

    And Your Bird Can Sing
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club (1967)
    Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club/With a Little Help from My Friends
    Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
    Getting Better

    Good Morning Good Morning
Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
    I Am the Walrus
    Hello Goodbye
The Beatles White Album (1968)
    Dear Prudence
    Back in the U.S.S.R.
    While My Guitar Gently Weeps
    Birthday
    Helter Skelter
Yellow Submarine (1969)
    Hey Bulldog
Abbey Road (1969)
    Come Together
    Something
    Octopus' Garden
    I Want You (She's So Heavy)
    Here Comes the Sun
Let It Be (1970)
    Dig a Pony
    I Me Mine

    I've Got a Feeling
    Get Back
Love (2006)
    Within You/Tomorrow Never Knows

Plus, if you get the xbox 360 version, there's a bonus song, "All you need is love" :)

2 comments:

Jas on September 13, 2009 at 12:42 AM said...

this is so exciting! i realized i really don't know many beatles songs at all. can't wait to play with you :D

Jeff said...

does this ungrind momo? chris bought it and we played it and it is funn

Post a Comment

 

What Grinds Momo Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template