Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West vs Taylor Swift



wow... i really should've watched the MTV VMA's last night... everyone is talking about kanye west! Is it just me, or does he always do some dickhead thing at the vmas?

I was watching the morning news, and they even mentioned the horrible thing that kanye west did at the VMA's, so that made me curious! I had to youtube it.

**EDIT** Darn, the video I posted was taken off.. :(

anyways, basic gist is, taylor swift won an award, and while she was accepting, kanye goes up on stage and takes the mike from her. He then proceeds to tell beyonce that she was robbed and her video was the best video ever! jerk stole taylor's time and basically was saying she didn't deserve to win.

man... he didnt even lose and he acts like a sore loser! It was for best FEMALE video... my guess is he was trying to kiss jay-z and beyonce's ass with his outburst. such a mean mean man to sweet angelic taylor swift!

When I youtubed this, I saw his breakdown at another VMAs show! such a sore loser... he's screwed now... everyone hates him. lol congratulations kanye, you might be more hated than chris brown now.

I love Beyonce though, she was so gracious when she won Best Video of the Year! She let Taylor Swift have her time. Since the youtube video was taken off, the gist is, Beyonce was making her acceptance speech and saying that she remembers being 17 and at the VMA's with Destiny Child winning their first award... and she wanted to give Taylor her time. So nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

What Grinds Momo Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template