Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Girls. Drama, Boo.

Mean what you say and say what you mean. PERIOD. Why do we insist on being polite instead of saying the truth? Why cant girls say what we are really thinking instead of saying what others want to hear? You would think amongst the closest of girlfriends, the honest truth would be heard. Apparently I am mistaken. I understand etiquette is key with strangers and acquaintances, but if you're a true friend, be real. Say whats really on your mind. If a question is asked, don't say what you think I want to hear. I might not agree with what you're saying or even like it, but I will respect you a whole lot more. I know I have my faults, so TELL ME. If something bothers you, TELL ME. Don't let it fester. This is what grinds my gears. Boo girls.

2 comments:

Jas on October 18, 2009 at 4:15 PM said...

good grind...

Unknown on January 21, 2010 at 12:38 AM said...

Too much tip-toeing. Sometimes, you gotta make people cry. If that doesn't get the point across, I don't know what will. (I subscribed because of Monica, ask her, I'm mean.)

Post a Comment

 

What Grinds Momo Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template