Friday, January 29, 2010

Igloo Inuit

I'm leaving for the weekend with Lisa and some friends to go up to Carson Pass (CA/NV) to go snow camping!!! The plan is to build igloos in the snow and sleep in them! It sounded like a good idea at the time...

Inspiration from:
http://www.snowsaw.com/movies.html

What am I getting myself into!? Plan will be to go up to the Tahoe strip and stay in a hotel Friday night (will be gambling) and then head to Meiss Meadow/Carson Pass early to build our igloos! Apparently it takes inuits 30 min to build their igloos... we are estimating 4 hrs for ourselves which might be a little too confident in our abilities in the freezing snow haha

I'm counting on these to save my life...



Hopefully I'll make it back to tell the tale!

1 comments:

Unknown on January 31, 2010 at 1:25 PM said...

Phew, they're disposable! Because damn, they're gonna stank when you're done with them. I hope all goes well and you return with all your digits intact. :]

Post a Comment

 

What Grinds Momo Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template