Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mandarin Oriental Art?



So, during my recent trip to Las Vegas, we encountered this "piece" in the Mandarin Oriental mall... at first, I thought it looked interesting. Then, my bf asked if they were tampons...? It looks like tampons doesn't it? I had to take a picture after we made that realization! haha I had to laugh too, because a lot of people were standing in front of it taking pictures of themselves with...

tampons.

i was amused (i'm so immature), so I thought I'd share in case anyone is going to Vegas anytime soon... haha

P.S. the Mandarin Oriental is the new high end shopping "mall" that opened in front of the new Aria hotel and city center. I personally think they just named the "mall" the Mandarin Oriental because asian people like to gamble haha

P.P.S. I categorize this as a good grind. Tampon art grinds me in a good way (oh man, we need to change the name of this blog).

1 comments:

Unknown on January 21, 2010 at 12:39 AM said...

I've still never been to Vegas! HA! Who needs Vegas to have fun...

Post a Comment

 

What Grinds Momo Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template